Jeremy is the best fit for SuperMarket Farm development & expansion as he has extensive knowledge & experience when it comes to soils, cultivation, and how that interacts with the environment. The vision of Kalo came to him after he was reading his two SuperKids, Jonah & Zoey story books on many different topics. He realized all of their books did not teach them skills that they could use in their every day lives. Over the last 2 to 3 years he’s been collecting data on market farm development and realized that a storyline needed to be created from the ground and up for agriculture, nutrition, and many other areas of interest that impacts our society in a big way! At the same time he knew the concept of market farm development centers becoming the new grocery stores wouldn’t move forward unless there was someone or something special being a guide for Kalo. That’s why he created Kalo the Koala. Since koala’s symbolize many positive attributes internationally, Jeremy knew this would be a hit for all ages! Here is a little about him…
- Current Director of Sales for Nature’s Force Organics
- Over 15 Years experience in Agronomy
- Over 12 years experience managing, maintaining, constructing, & overseeing private & resort golf course properties throughout the USA.
- Over 12 years experience in managing & directing staffs of 30 or more employees
- Over 2 years experience in agricultural warehouse management
- B.S. Degree of Agronomy, Mississippi State University
- Currently has a very successful Hemp CBD online business with his wife
Katie has extensive experience in customer service & open ended communication! She has close to 20 years experience as a dental hygienist. Katie is a huge asset to Kalo as she can help strengthen the word of mouth advertising for the company, great at helping to focus new & existing ideas, & has a SuperPresence about her!
- BS – Agricultural Business – Horticulture and Turf Management – Southeast Missouri State University
- 3 years – Student work – University Greenhouses – Propagation, sales, delivery and account maintenance
- 3 years – Horticulture Club President – Recruitment, orientation, fundraising and departmental relations
- 2 years – Delta Tau Gamma – Agronomic Honor Society – Student Senate Representative
- Over 10 years experience in golf course management to include Dalhousie Golf Club(MO), Sandia Resort(NM), The Woodlands Country Club(TX), The University of Texas Golf Club(TX) and JC Resorts & Golf(CA)
- Over 10 years experience overseeing a staff of 15+ guiding them in daily task assignment and leading project management
- 8 years – irrigation operation using reclaimed water and certified liaison for property in TX and CA